FREE OF CHARGE 免费参与
LIMITED SEATING 坐席有限
AMCHAM MEMBER PRIORITY 会员优先
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH 演讲语言：英文
On April 17, the American Chamber of Commerce in South China together with the U.S. – Mexico Chamber of Commerce will host a delegation of business executives from U.S. and Mexico and hold a seminar to promote U.S. – Mexico exports to China and introduce investment opportunities in U.S. and Mexico to Chinese companies. The Seminar will also have a presentation on "Mexico and the US, Lands of Opportunity, How Can China Participate and Benefit from this Global Market!".
We hope that you can join the Seminar and the Cocktail Party which will follow.
1. Mexico at a Glance, Macroeconomic Indicators, Growth, Industries, Commercial Partners, etc
Speaker: Marlen Marroquin, Executive Regional Director US-MEXICO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
2. New Government priority infrastructure development plans.
"Inventory of projects". Antonio Carranza, Chief Financial Officer, Goodridge, Los Angeles, CA.
"Financing needs". Jose Blanco, President, CVF Capital Partners
"Foreign investment participation".
3. NAFTA current situation, challenges and future.
Speaker: Aram Hodoyan, President OTL, Customs Broker and Freight Forwarder, Tijuana Baja California Mexico.
4. Mexico's Tourism Updates and Opportunities for Chinese companies, Puerto Penasco. Mexico a model to follow.
Speakers: Silvestre Gustavo Brown, President and CEO Sandy Beach Resorts.
Guillermo Almazo CEO and Publisher INMOBILIARE Latam.
5. Manufacturing in Mexico, Latest Trends, current companies in Mexico, advantages and fiscal opportunities.
"Mexico US-Supply Chain" Speaker: Aram Hodoyan, President OTL, Customs Broker and Freight Forwarder, Tijuana Baja California Mexico.
"Tax Incentives and Legal Matters" Mauricio Monroy, Chairman USMCOC Asia Initiative and Managing Partner CPA firm Mauricio Monroy Contadores.
"A success Story" Antonio Carranza, CFO Goodridge
6. Hispanics in the United States, relevance, purchasing power and opportunities for Chinese companies in the United States. How to Target them.
Speaker: Jose Blanco, President, CVF Capital Partners