FREE OF CHARGE 免费参与
LIMITED SEATING 坐席有限
AMCHAM MEMBER PRIORITY 会员优先
Over the last several years there has been a rapid growth in blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and initial coin offerings (ICOs). Entrepreneurs and policy makers alike are convinced that blockchain will eventually reshape everything from financial services to supply chains. As the impact of this technology will be very extensive, it is critically important to understand how blockchain technologies are being used, protected, and regulated.
Speaker: Courtney Delano West
A. Brief Introduction
1.What is blockchain technology?
2.What is cryptocurrency?
3.What is an ICO?
Speaker: Tracy Zhang
B. Blockchain and ICO investments
Speaker: Motor Wu
C. Use of blockchain technology in direct-to-consumer eCommerce
1. Background on CommerceLab and its applications
2. Secure and private platform
Speaker: Brad Macclean
D. Use of blockchain technology in security transactions
1. Background on blockchain and its application in security transactions
2. Background on Gatecoin and its incubation into HK Science and Technology Parks Corporation.
3. Gatecoin's association with blockchain as a decentralized application
D. Current regulations surround cryptocurrency exchanges in Asia.
1. Hong Kong
Speaker: Jiang Yingguan
E. The Role of Patents, Copyright and Trademark in Protecting Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
1. Present situation
2. The Role of Patents, Copyright and Trademark in inhibiting growth of blockchain, cryptocurrency and ICOs
3. Self-policing mechanisms
4. Recent IP protection cases
Speaker: Michael Thurmond
F. A look to the future
Join us as we explore the answers with some of the area's professional vanguards.